Wednesday 29 October 2008

The Big Sock in Anchorage



Just received pictures from the crew up in Anchorage at the Knitting Grounds. Check out the flickr group to see the rest.


Looks like several people were able to work on the Sock while at Friday Night Knitting.


I know that Pauline was SO excited at the thought of getting the Sock. Zaynab told me that she kept asking about being able to knit on it. So, I was tickled to see her in the pictures. It didn't surprise me that she got to open the box. ;) Hope you are having a good time with it, Pauline.


The pics from the Grounds are courtesy of Linda who also writes the Friday Night Knitting Club updates. Be sure to stop by and check her out.


Have fun with the Sock, everyone. I hope even more people will get to knit on it over the next two Fridays before it heads up to Fairbanks. I'm looking forward to hearing more about its adventures with you.


Looking good, Pauline!!!! Have fun.

No comments: